Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New Ethic

I never had the original copy of this demo. These three songs have just kinda been floating around for years and thats all they put out. New Ethic is the first of three great bands that shared mostly the same members, the third being ANKOAS. I read the following on some website when I searched for I Have Dreams:
I Have Dreams was born from the ashes of New Ethic, when their guitar player Daniel died in a car accident. New Ethic played their last show in August, 1998 with Daniel’s best friend Mike Hanson in his place, and it was about a month or two later that I Have Dreams started playing. I Have Dreams consisted of Allen Compton and Mike Peters on vocals, Mike Hanson on guitar, Ben Seals on bass and Clayton Rychlick on drums.


Demo 1998 - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1zsxfcmcyjx

5 comments:

George said...

post a picture of the demo

Nate R said...

If you have the picture that would be awesome, I don't have it. My email is fyc7777@yahoo.com

joshua* said...

tracks two and three are backwards. miracle song should be last. and never give in s/b called "never giving in" if i remember right.

Anonymous said...

You left out a guitarist. Jonah Chason.

Viva Zapata Boss 69 said...

Hey Fellah... Can You Help With Names of Good Recent YOUTH CREW Bands.... No Metalcore but Youth Crew OS/HC Like Youth Of Today, Better than a Thousand, Ten Yard Fight and Cause For Alarm, Inite, Unity kinda Bands From Florida and Around... Thank You.... No Metalcore, Sludge Or later 90's Style... I Know Lotta Bands Still Have that 2 Quarter Beat Fluctuating Rhythms and Open Guitar Chords Without The Slow Metal Chops.... Lotta Bands From Richmond Virginia from Around 2000 And Boston Hc Like Peacebreakers and Out Cold... That Good Old Negative Approach, Jerry's Kids Sound! Tnx!