Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Just getting this thing started

I saw the South Florida Music Scene blog with all the rare demos and stuff (which is great so check it out) and decided I should share the stuff I have. If you have something that is not on here hook it up! I am working hard to gather stuff from everyone so please contribute if you can. These are primarily hardcore and punk bands from over the years, but I might throw a few bands from the surrounding areas such as Jacksonville or Gainesville. If you have anything from North Florida that you want to share then please do. I have a ton of bands to put on here so keep checking back. If any of the downloads are not working let me know

P.S. Leave comments!

4 comments:

xCHIPxSEM said...

Yo Nate, looking good so far. Ill add you to my blog. I have the One Fifth demo if you want it as well as the ANKOAS tracks from their EP and a couple of live songs. Shoot me an email at Bestwisheshc@yahoo.com and Ill hook you up.

Nate R said...

I have that stuff but thanks dude. Do you have any North Florida bands you want to contribute?

George said...

nate, are you planning on adding any current bands?

Anonymous said...

looks really good nate, i love these music blogs.